Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm back (but not really)

Hello Four months later. I'm sitting in my bedroom in my Moms house in grandold Charlotte, NC no my vacation. I've been home since this past Tuesday after a remarkable da of travel and I will be here until the 27th when I get on a plane to return and do Summer Camp.

So what happens when I return? More Summer Camp as I said and then my contract is up, that's pretty much it. Also I'm renewing for another at the same school with the same great kids and co-teachers. Also I've got exciting news. I work harder, teach way more and better I think (and according to my coteachers if they aren't just flattering me) and things are just better. Funner a little easier. I really think that I've fought through tough times had a really great conversation about who we are and what we are trying to accomplish in Narita in Tokyo with a friend during a layover and I want to keep going cause I think that this year I can make a serious push towards a more stable future. You can catch all the excitement with at least 3 posts a week and with more pictures maybe. We'll see. bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment