Saturday, June 27, 2009

I'm in!!!! Giggity Giggity Giggity!!!!

Yesterday morning it finally arrived!!! My EPIK contract to teach is here and now all I have to do is apply for my visa. As I sit and type I am 6 and 1/2 weeks away from quitting my job and then spending a few days in Raleigh, High Point and then back here in Charlotte with my Mom before I head overseas for at least a year. I'm going to be placed in Chungcheongbuk-do or Chungbuk Province which is smack dab in the center of Korea, so I will be about equidistant from all sides of the country. My last day in America is going to be either the 17th of August or the 18th and then I might go dark for a bit until I can really get set up over there. Soooo excited to finally have the waiting over with now all I have to do is wait until then and keep my head down and keep working cause I kinda sorta need all the money I can get

2 comments:

  1. Congrats man, that sounds great.

    Looking for other people who'll be teaching in Korea soon. I should be moving over to teach in August with SMOE. Will be following your blog, shameless plug if you want to read mine too: http://www.paulredmond.org/koreablog

    Good luck with the rest of paperwork, it's a bloody pain!

    ReplyDelete