Saturday, July 11, 2009

Super In!!!!

HAHAHA!!! Yes There is nothing in the way but time now. I got a note from the Post Office yesterday after work that said they had tried to deliver my Passport yesterday but no one was here (I had to take the bus in so I left around 10:50am 40 minutes before they came by). So I went to the Post Office this morning at 8:30 and picked it u. There was still a bit of apprehension but I ripped the envelope open and there it was on page 9 my Visa from the Consulate. What did I do after that? Went out and spent $715 on a plane ticket to Korea. I go from Greensboro to Washington D.C. to Tokyo to Seoul. I was a little shaky about taking this because I wasn't quite sure what kind of plane I was going to be on for the first leg but I looked it up and it isn't a turbo prop or anything super old so I felt better. Other than that big planes and long flights at least the middle part. I would much rather have the one really long segment to take me all the way to Asia then having to cross the continent then cross the Pacific Ocean then stop in someplace not Seoul. I guess what I'm trying to say is two stops is better than three.

No comments:

Post a Comment