Sunday, July 19, 2009

Suprise!!

I was gonna start posting everyday at around 10:30am starting yesterday one month or 31 days from when I leave North Carolina, the East Coast, and the United States to head to South Korea. Then it happened as I was sitting around waiting for work to start my Brother-in-law called and said we're at the hospital. My Sister was having labor times and it was time for the baby to come. This conversation was at 8:34 am. Slightly more than 2 hours later got another call back and the she was here. Sydney Jean. Or I assume they choose that spelling of Sydney since that seems more popular. And even though I wasn't there through the magic of technology I know what the little one looks like a bundle of joy.


So I have another little one that I will be able to watch and play with. Although this one will be for a much shorter amount of time(try 3 days) I will treasure the time and take a ton of pictures since I won't see her for a year. But yes now there will be 30 consecutive days of writing until I get on that plane and fly away. I plan on talking about everything. Emailing people for help, the contract, shopping for luggage or using the same old stuff, and just the nerves that I'm feeling which is high but not much on the "I don't want to go" side but are very high on the "God I wish it would be closer so I could quit my stupid job and just go party in Raleigh for a few days". Also there maybe a few days in August that I don't post. No need to worry it's all part of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment