Sunday, July 26, 2009

The 10:30 Post #7: Work & Money

Alright, I got another day off unexpectedly, although this was supposed to be a day off anyway I really wanted to work since I really like money and I'll need all I can to make it that first month in Korea. I don't know what I'll do that first month in Korea but I can promise you that it will be cheap. I may not have internet in my apartment or even a cell phone for the first month.

That will be a good thing as it will force me to one of two things that I will need quite a bit of in the first few weeks sleep and exercise. The exercise is because my doctor told me to start doing it and because I'm too lazy to start now. The sleep is obviously for the jet lag that I will have to overcome. Either way now I have about 6 days of working left then I'll take off to Raleigh for a weekend of parting with friends and shopping because that's the tax free weekend and I need khakis and they are expensive so the best time to buy stuff is when there is no tax. Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment