Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The 10:30 Post #9: Miscellaneous

Today is a day off from work and so I think I'll do some reflecting. I'm ready to leave my job here and take the time off to hang out in Raleigh, High Point and then back here in Charlotte. No offense but when you take a job obviously you don't usually get to choose who you work with so from time to time you can have problems amongst co-workers. We are there people, it only took 4 months for me to hate nearly everyone. So that is that.

I picked out my seats on my three flights to Korea over the past couple of weeks because there was a problem where I could pick one but then wouldn't be able to see the other two plane layouts. But as I said it is done now I'm going to be sitting in row 7 on the little first plane up to D.C.. Then in two big planes 777's I've got seats deep in the Economy class on the very long flight from D.C. to Tokyo, row 38 window seat so that I may look down over the country from sea to shining sea, and what the hell over Canada, Alaska and Russia. I've never been to Alaska so I'll just go ahead and count this flight as a trip to Alaska. I wonder if I'll be allowed to take a couple shots at some moose on the way by.

No comments:

Post a Comment