Monday, July 27, 2009

The 10:30 Post #8: After Korea

I do not know how long I plan on being in Korea right now it's one year and play it by ear. But I do know what I want to do afterwards, I would like to take a trip to France and bike around the south of the country and, this is key, ride up Mont Ventoux and Alpe d'Huez, those two oh so famous mountain top finishes of Le Tour. I know, I know, why am I so fixated with the event it's just some dudes riding bikes around France. But I would say it's much more than just that. Hopefully while in Korea I can do a little cross training of cycling and running. The good thing about this is I already know I'm a better runner than Lance Armstrong was, and he's completed a marathon since this footage.

I tried to post the video but the thing is being stupid so click here it's funny cause it's an athlete SNL not a crappy actor one, why are the athletes always the best. Oh well off to watch the Peyton Manning United Way ad.

I think we are still currently about equal in terms of swimming ability

No comments:

Post a Comment