Friday, July 24, 2009

The 10:30 Post #5: Packing

So back to it. As I mentioned before I went out and bought a new 5 piece luggage set for this trip. What I may not have mentioned is that I've never made a trip like this before. The biggest thing I've done as far as moves is to and from College. Obviously the only limitation there is how many cars you can take. It took one to get me moved in and like 3 to move me back home so I had collected some stuff.

This is obviously different though since I'm moving around the world and by the way I'm gonna have to figure out a way to pack a ton of clothes into those two large bags find the right sequence of pants and shirts to pack into the garment bag then stuff like deodorant, toothpaste, etc. to put into the duffel bag. It's going to be tough but I've got over 3 weeks left and think I can whittle it down then I'll just have to pack the new clothe I buy on the weekend of the 7th-9th of August(Tax Free Weekend, oh another topic

No comments:

Post a Comment