Friday, July 31, 2009

The 10:30 Post #12

Another week has been knocked off the calender and I'm just that much closer to getting away. It's not like life here sucks but lets be real, I'm probably gonna work some non-spectacular job for the rest of my life when this little segment is over, now I'm not resigned to a dull life after this, I'm gonna try and live an awesome life full of adventure when I get beck but it just doesn't seem likely.

Radio stations are being combined and consolidated all over the country so the opportunities to get in are much, much harder then say 5 to 10 years ago. But I wouldn't trade this opportunity for a million dollars, now for a million dollars a year for the rest of my life sure, but a one time payment of million dollars no way. You know what would be awesome to get a radio job in Korea at an English station because if I learned anything from College it's that I have almost no chance of learning a 3rd language, I'd have to make space in my mind, like a lot of space

No comments:

Post a Comment