Saturday, August 1, 2009

Th 10:30 Post #13: The one I thought I wouldn't write in time

What up you?!?! This is a pleasant surprise for me cause I had no plans of waking up before 10:30 this morning to write because when I woke up to take my Mom to work I didn't think I'd make it back from her job awake. But here I am woke up at 10 so I can beat the imaginary deadline that I put in my head.

Anyway here is what I came to post about today, Photography. I kind of have a background in photography except for me it's the moving type so really I have none. But I doubt I'm gonna buy a really nice video camera and make short movies especially when they would mostly be of the landscape. So I'll try to save up a couple of paychecks and boom get a decent to nice digital camera while I'm there to take awesome pictures and share with you all.

Happy August!

No comments:

Post a Comment