Friday, August 7, 2009

The Weekend and days ahead

This weekend marks the first weekend that I have had off to do all that I want in like 4 months. There probably aren't going to be a ton of posts because I'll be in Raleigh for one last weekend of debauchery with friends. I will leave Raleigh Monday morning and go to High Point to spend the majority of the week with my sister and her family.
On next Thursday I will return to Charlotte after helping my brother move in to his dorm. Once I'm back home next Thursday, since it's looking like I won't be going out tonight, I'll go do Karaoke one last time here before doing who knows what with the Mother and other Sister and her baby scene here earlier, you know ninja baby, before either going up to Greensboro on the 17th or getting up early and making the 90-105 minute drive on the 18th and pay the ridiculous baggage fees for the for possibly three bags!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment