Saturday, August 15, 2009

3 Days

I've got 3 full days left in the Country so I better get on tasks that I've been meaning to do. Look at this amazing car.




You may be familiar with this car if you've seen this piece of cinematic glory, I consider this the greatest commercial in the history of the world starring 2 professional athletes. At any time where I maybe homesick I will watch this and all will be well. Also the packing is going good. I think. I was packed but then basically had to unpack for the trip to Raleigh and High Point. So I go back washed all those clothes and got an email that basically said "don't plan on taking both of your suitcases to Orientation and also you'll probably only need one pair of formal clothes. Which reminds me that I need to get out my dress shoes still. Either way I had my clothes separated into casual and formal/semi-formal. Now I know to mash'em up which is what I'll do right after my shower I promise!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment