Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Unfaithful

So if you've been keeping up you know that I haven't been updating much. Now that's not because I don't like writing anymore or cause I all of a sudden fell off the faace of the earth. It's just that for right now I'm surrounded by hundreds of others in the same situation as me.

New country, new job, new field. Not alot of people have taught and I'm among those masses. Basically we've had class at a rate of 4 a day from 9am until 5:30 with 30 minutes in between and classes and lunch at 12:30. After that we have dinner at ~5:30 and then optional Korean survival classes, which I took every single one of, from 7pm-8pm followed by free time. Most people have spent their free time taking advantage of no open container laws here in South Korea and buying from the 7-11 or GS 25 mart and drinking on the patios they have set up. It's all very nice.

Last night I went to downtown Jeonju's shopping district, it's basically a brightly lit 4 block by 4block area with everything you could imagine for stores. I even saw a FUBU.

Anyway back to the title of this entry. I have been unfaithful to my blog and once I am settled into my apartment next week and hopefully have internet set up shortly thereafter I will be back into blogging beast mode. I will try to keep this updated as often as possible until then but I can make no garuntees since tomorrow is the big day when we meet with our Provincial Offices of Education(POE).

No comments:

Post a Comment