Sunday, August 30, 2009

So Much!!!

So my Supervisor is pretty awesome. A couple days ago he dropped this gem on us during an informal get together; "Last night we had a party, I drank, (pause for dramatic effect) sooo much."

That has pretty buch been the oreder of the past couple of days for us not in the actual drinking part of it but in the joke department. We are having a good time as the 3 new foreigners in town but I'd like to break out and know my co-workers a bit more. I know of other people whoo have met the staff and some who have already been out with theirs but I still have only met my co-teacher, who is awesome, and taken a 45 minute ride from the Capital of the Province to this ciry. Just to give you a little background I'm one of those teachers who lucked out super hard. My Co-teacher speaks immpecable English, she got her Master's from a school in London and she's just perfect in everyway.

Anyway I've been past my main school twice once in a car and once walking the cool thing about walking there is I believe that I can basically take the river walk and get to it from where I'm at now which is the Okcheon Tourist Hotel, quaint little place, probably already said this but they serve us breakfast, lunch and dinner. We requested breakfast be western and lunch and dinner be Korean. Western breakfast means eggs, either scrambled or over easy, salad and french fries with something else. It's pretty darn tasty and hits the spot. Really no complaints here other than no laundry mat and the fact that I can't go to work tomorrow. I'd love to start but we are still in quarantine until this Wednesday then they let all the Chungbuk teachers out of the cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment