Friday, August 28, 2009

I have arrived!!

Hey everybody what's up?

It is a beautiful afternoon here in Okcheon, South Korea where I will be spending the next year of my life at least. I literally had the fastest 2 hour bus ride of all time getting to the Provincal capital, Cheonju, then met my awesome Co-teacher. She's great speaks near perfect english if you ask me couldn't ask for a nicer more helpful lady. Anyway we got a couple of things going on, first of all me and the two other english teachers who are just arriving are in quarantine, until September 3 just like the other teachers in our Province. Unlike them (possibly) we are all staying in a hotel as our permanent residence is not yet ready. So here I sit in front of a flatscreen TV that's probably 3.5-4ft wide with internet anc cable hooked up to it, just a typing away, tippity tap, tappity tip. So yeah dinner is here at 7:30 then I think I'll turn in early-ish tonight just because I've spent all day in black slacks and a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment