Monday, August 24, 2009

The past few days

Wow, time flies in a very strange when you are spending most of your time trying to get acclimated to a new place and just settled in in general. I'm still at the Orientation site and we have a few more days to go but it's still been really fun. Yesterday(Sunday) we took a field trip to a temple and then to historical village both located in the city of Jeonju. The Buddhist temple was amazing and situated in a really amazing valley. There was an amazing 11 meter tall gold statue of Buddah, and I once cared about converting that but now not so much.

All in all it was a good day I think I'll walk down to the store and see if I can pick up som hangers

1 comment:

  1. 11 METERS? HOW MUCH IS THAT IN AMERICAN FEET? SO CONFUSED.
    You're not going native on us with that metric nonsense, are you?

    ReplyDelete