Friday, August 21, 2009

By the way I've arrived

So I'm in Korea now and finally feel good enough to pound out a post. Not that I was sick before just really, really tired. I touched down at Incheon International Airport at 7:30pm and didn't get to the Orientation site at Jeonju University until 2:15am. Not to say that the bus ride and interactions I've had so far were a nuisance, quite the opposite I've loved every minute of it. The staff has been just as good giving us everything we ask for.

I was (am) just having some trouble shaking this jet lag. Be cause of the way we flew to get here, west over Canada and the Pacific the sun was up and bright the entire trip from 7-7:30am on the way to Greensboro to catch the first flight up until 7:30-8pm here in Korea so I was suffering from sleep deprivation. Slept 90minutes the first night here and this past night(it's 8:45 am as I type) I slept from 7:45pm -4am then tried to call home back to be at 5 and slept all the way up til 7am. I feel much better and like I'm coming around to the time change. Oh well Off to class

No comments:

Post a Comment