Thursday, February 25, 2010

Cambodia

I'm in Cambodia, right now. Vacation is awesome if not a little isolating. Got to hang out with some other teachers from Korea for a few days. Anyway I'm in Siem Reap, the location of the magnificant Angkor Wat Temples. I think I've taken somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 pictures so when I get back I will have to sort thru them and post the really good ones here. They bulk will end up on Facebook because thats a picture dumping ground. Not a lot of drinking done on vacation. Partly cause of the location, partly of because of all the walking around you do here but mostly because of the staggering heat. This is probably as hot and heavy as I've felt heat all my life. My hostels computers our outside and I'm in a pretty profuse sweat typing this.

I leave Cambodia the morning of the 27th to get back to Bangkok for my flight. I will recount all the gripping details of the trip upon return and will share photos.


P.S. - I miss my kids

No comments:

Post a Comment