Tuesday, May 12, 2009

First Post

Hello and welcome to my new blog! For those of you who know me from school and other places I hope that I will have your attention for the duration of my time doing this here. For those of you who don't let me introduce myself.

My name is Bernard although everyone calls me B(or Bee), I graduated from North Carolina State University this past December with a degree in Communication-Media,I'm 23 years old and I will be going to the Republic of Korea, better known as South Korea, to teach English for at least a year starting in August. I hope to, on this blog, convey my feelings, emotions and thoughts about the lead up to and actual journey that I am ready to embark on.

I would start now with this post but I like my blog openings to be neat and tidy so I thank you for stopping in, encourage everyone to comment and tell me what you think as well as asking questions about anything from my state of mind to how it can be done.

1 comment:

  1. i will comment on your blog if you comment on mine ;)

    ReplyDelete