Friday, May 15, 2009

Things to do before you abandon your current life

Ah yes, What will I do until August, I will wait. Also I have a job and I'm gonna spend as much time with my family as possible. I have 2 nephews and a niece that once I go I won't be seeing for 12 months so I'm gonna try to get on their good side for a while until I leave. My Niece and one of the boys are 8 & 6. We are going to Carowinds in a couple of weeks. Shes probably tall enough to ride everything and I know that he won't be able to ride the big ones but he probably won't want to anyway.

Other things I plan to do during the summer is get back to Raleigh slightly more often, still good and maybe even decent people up there. I'd like to go and hang out with some of the people doing summer school at the radio station maybe drop in on some of the faculty and staff also.

I'll take the time and space here to reiterate how not cool it is to have to sit around and wait for anything while at the same time knowing that the chance is something I cherish and want so very very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment