Sunday, September 6, 2009

Daejeon... or Taejeon, if you please

So a few days ago I did something stupid that I don't plan on doing alot of while I'm here. I went out drinking on a worknight and not with co-workers just with the awesome people we've met in Okcheon, other teachers. So we went to the city of Daejeon, pronounced Taejeon, for dinner at, wait for it, T.G.I. Fridays. America never tasted so good and a TGI Fridays wait staff probably never looked as good either. Anywho they took us to the main area like shit goes down at this place and even on a Thursday night it was lit up just not full of people. Went to a bar called Sponge and sat and had some drinks talked about living there and what to do. I think I'm going to lie low until I atleast get my settlement allowance or the entrance allowance which may not come until my regular pay day on the 25th which may also not come right on time because it'll be my first payday and the kinks will still have to be worked out. But when I do get either my settlement, entrance, or regular paycheck I'll probably see if anyone wants to head to Seoul, I got stuff I need to buy, like a camera for picture for you people so I can stop with the terrible descriptions of things and I can just say look pictures, leave me alone!!

1 comment:

  1. If you want a camera, go to Techno World in Mannyeongdong. Say "Tek-no-wa-ruld" and mannyeongdong and you should get there easily. Prices don't differ that much from Yongsan. Techno World is right by KBS.

    Earl

    www.daejeonaccess.com
    Please join our facebook group.

    ReplyDelete