Friday, September 25, 2009

Week's over.

Oh hello there and thanks for stopping by. Please have a seat as I have amazing news.

Ready??




I GOT MY FIRST PAYCHECK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was on time and delivered as promised. TOnight I don't celebrate because tomorrow morning bright and early I get onto a train to Seoul to meet some friends from Orientation and we gonna party!!!! I think. This trip has no mission statement unlike the trip that produced the photo of my on the side of the blog. Although I guess the first order of busisness is to find and buy the greatest digital camera of all time because I need pictures. For this and for myself. I went to my second school and the kids were a absolute dream just the way to end the week. Their level is probably a step or so behind Samyang but the kids are absolute angels. I love 'em. Next week is Chuseok, Korean Thanksgiving. The actual day is Saturday but they give us Friday off as well, which is nice because I don't have to work Thursday either cause it's Founders day at Jukhyang. What better way to celebrate the founding of school then by not showing up to the wretched place at all. I love Korea!!!!!

1 comment: