Friday, October 23, 2009

Still here

66 Days in and here comes the crazy. Tomorrow is my birthday (hooray) birthdays are the one time of year when it should be all about you right? Sure why not. Well my crazy has arrived in that I made a face book group only 4 others said they would come whateve's it's just facebook not everone checks their stuff all the time plus it's in Seoul and next week is Halloween I get it. I get it i get it. So now here I sit on the eve of my birthday and I want to go to Seoul but no one else will be there tonight and I don't want to just spend a night in Seoul alone so now I don;t know what to do because the plan was go up tomorrow morning but now I really don't know what to do or when too go and I've told 2 people who still say they are going that I may go up tonight but that would be really depressing and also I can't cancel the hostel reservation I made for 5 people so now I'm going to pay for 4 people and have the brave soul who is still maybe probably coming with me and staying with me(2 others also) pay for himself cause he didn't come to pay for their way and I made the reservation but anyway I can't cancel because they don't speak english and now they won't answer the phone when I call so I just have to eat it. Don't you just love it when a plan comes together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I'm sorry about that. If I were out of college & living in Korea I would I have come.

    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete