Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Winter Camp is coming

We have Winter Camp starting December 21st. That is more info to try and pound that into my head. December 21st. December 21st. 12/21. Most people have to do some Camp when school is not normally in session. But for some unknow reason to me Samyang Elementary does it big. 4 weeks long. Yesterday my co-teacher told me I get to teach the highest level of students *fist pump*. Also the kids will take a level test *double fist pump*. I will have the most awesomest kids in my school. Of course now that means we have to do some orienteering or however you would say it. We have orientation Saturday, damnit! I was planning to go and see people in Incheon which is next to Seoul, so it could have ended up being a night or 2 in Seoul. But now it might be an evening at a friends place in a small town a couple hours away via bus. Not really sure but I am excited about doing my Advanced class lesson. It's on Russia. I know nothing about the Motherland other than what I learned from HS social studies. I looked at the wikipedia page but that was no help. Too much info, history I couldn't do it justice to a bunch of 12 and 13 year old girls that don't really understand what I'm saying. So instead I'm showing a bunch of pictures of Red Square, some marching St. Basil's Cathedral, and some dancing Russian military. Should be fun. Also after 5 days of thinking I finally came up with/found one on the internet. Also one last note, I am going to put my Korean skills to use by translating the kids coming to the camps names. I am going to apoligize to the kids in advance for forever screwing them in the future on their romanized names. My bad kiddies

No comments:

Post a Comment