Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2 posts in one day, how dare I

Back again because I forgot to mention something in the first long and rambling post of the day. My main school decided that it would be a good idea to close down for Tuesday thru Thrusday because it was supposed to be so cold. Needless to say it was about as cold on Monday as it's gotten since I've been here and Tuesday was also cold but today(Wednesday) hasn't been bad and Thursday isn't looking so bad either. School closings here are just like teacher work days back home, if the teachers back home just sit on their asses all day and surf the internet. It's not to say that I didn't get any work or planning done. It's just that it only takes so long then you're done.

Anyway early this afternoon I got word that my Thursday/Friday school might be doing the same thing on the days I was supposed to be there this week and it was confirmed midafternoon. So tomorrow I'll go back to the Main school and sit a desk tomorrow and try to plan while on Friday we have an Open day which means that we start at 8:30 instead of 9 and random important people get to come in and judge us as teachers and people based on one class. Nay not even one class but maybe 3-5 minutes of one class which is most likely a special lesson that I've planned for a month and done with the other 3rd graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment