Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hmmm

Hey!

Almost a week later, sorry I promise I'll start writing more regularly to whomever read this. So this week has been pretty standard, although I did start teaching multicultural lessons to 6th grade classes. It's no so much a multi cultural lesson as much as it's supposed to be about me but I think that would also be boring for the kids so I tried to have the 2 classes do surveys. I don't want to bore them but I have to say I gotta kinda write these lessons and the kids off because after December and English camps I will probably never see any of these kids again. 6th grade is the end of the Elementary school line and I don't really see them poping in to visit cause I've only seen 3 middle schoolers in the school at anytime afterwards anyway, I don't want to sound cold cause there are really good kids there but I'd like to make it really interesting for the kids who start 6th grade after the winter break.

P.S. Winter Break in Korea is like 4-7 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment