Thursday, November 19, 2009

Future Thoughts

So here we are, Wednesday night and I'm watching Mystery Science Theater 3000 on the INTERWEBS. I just watched the end of Star Trek. I really don'r have a lot to add. Classes are going. Some are smoother than others. I won't lie my main school is a bit tougher cause my Co-teacher isn't always in the classroom with me. The kids are smart but not that smart and neither am I. I am often frustrated but I feel pretty good knowing that the other English teachers, who are Koreans, know how hard it is on me and the previous Teacher who left after one year. Her boyfriend stayed and I don't know what to think of that. Maybe she just really only wanted to do one year and had a job lined up or maybe she felt pushed to the limit. Either way I am slightly worried by what the future might hold although if this is the deep end I can take it.

At my second school, I think I may have mentioned this but my co-teacher is leaving in January. She's super nice and sweet but I get to expect the unexpected at the start of the next school year, in February I think so it will be interesting, which I believe is starting to a theme on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment